September 3, 2009

8.25.2007 Wedding Review

The following review is from Betsy, a close friend of the bride and groom, who helped them plan their wedding. I showed up a few hours early, just in case they needed some extra help getting things ready. I originally talked to Kim (the bride) about a review, but quickly realized that she didn't even know that I had stepped in to helped! It made me very happy that, to her, things went perfect and she was able to enjoy her day!

"I had the privilege of helping Kim and Evan plan their wedding that they were holding at a private residence several summers ago. As with the best of plans -- several things went awry. Several big things -- all at the same time! Ashley was still a student at OSU at the time and one I knew, but didn't know very well. I only had to turn to her with pure panic in my eyes and day 'Help...?!! Please...!!?' and she instantly kicked into gear. She was a guest - but I was desperate for help. With a big smile on her face Ashley jumped right in and set about organizing, problem solving, soothing, nudging, suggesting...She did all the right things at the right time and did so without prompting. I was then free to work on getting the bride and groom down the aisle. It was as if we had been working together for several years. She just knew what to do to make sure the bride, groom, and guests enjoyed the wedding. I left the wedding happy for the newly married couple and deeply grateful for Ashley and her even and people management skills. She can arrange flowers, help fix tuxedo pants that were never altered, keep the food coming, keep the schedule and program on track, and she does it calmly, in heels, and with a big smile on her face."

~ Betsy

Photo by Powers Studios Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment