June 20, 2010

Steven & Jenn's Review ~ 5.15.2010

"Ashley did such a wonderful job and we were thrilled to have her at every turn. Thanks for all of your hard work and attention to detail. She made me feel so comfortable on the big day! I was stressed waking up early to all the things that had to happen, but when she showed up 5 minutes early and knew exactly what to do and how to do it, well I visibly relaxed and was able to start to really enjoy. I told my mom 'I am so happy that Ashley is in charge now!' In the beginning my family was not sure why I was hiring a coordinator, saying 'everything is already done,' but at the end of the wedding all said we could not have done it without her and her services were worth every penny and more!" ~ Jenn

Photo by Fritz Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment