August 19, 2010

Love Story: Sarah & Tyler

Our Story

"The first time I met Tyler was during my freshman year at Molalla High School. After Tyler graduated, we went our separate ways. Fate was on our side when we both ended up at Oregon State University a few years later. Tyler emailed me unexpectedly and mentioned that we should hang out sometime. As soon as we started hanging out, I knew that Tyler was going to be one of my best friends at OSU. The more time we spent together, I realized that our friendship was turning in to something more. It wasn't until we talked about our feelings for each other that we knew that there was no going back to just being friends. Our friendship that started our relationship became the foundation for the love that we share today. Every day that passes, I fall more in love with my best friend. We are so excited for our wedding and look forward to spending the rest of our lives together as husband and wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment