May 21, 2011

Tyler & Sarah's Review ~ 8.28.2010

"Ashley was my wedding planner and I absolutely do not know what I would have done without her. When we first met, I had already done quite a bit of the planning myself - I just thought I needed help putting it all together and handling the vendors. She managed the entire day beautifully, and we simply could not have been free to enjoy our wedding without all her hard work. She was there for everything! As a bonus, she recommended our DJ, who was excellent. Our guests are still commenting about how much fun they had at our wedding and how smoothly everything went. Ashley was so easy to work with and really went the extra mile to make sure everything was just as we wanted it to be and saw to it that we didn't have to stress about anything the weekend of our wedding."


Photography by LT Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment