October 24, 2011

Mike & Crystal's Review ~ 5.7.2011

"Ashley with Stargazer Weddings was fantastic to work with! She guided me through the wedding planning process, kept me on track with my to-do list, answered every little question of mine, and made the planning process so much easier! She was professional, organized, and on top of every detail. Talking with her was like talking with an old friend. Knowing I had her there on the day of my wedding meant that my actual wedding day could be about my husband and me. It was a stress free day and I didn't have to worry about a thing knowing that Ashley was there to take care of any detail that came up. It was just awesome how smoothly the day went! It truly let me and my husband have the wedding day of our dreams and enjoy every moment of it. For that, Ashley's services were worth so much more than any amount of money we could have paid her. Thank you for everything Ashley!" ~ Crystal
Photo copyright of Lyfe Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment