January 6, 2015

Meet Jean

I have always been passionate about entertaining, and making sure that every event flows with the targeted theme. The event not only has to flow, but the details must reflect that theme as well. I enjoy every aspect of planning, and have always been very organized. I have coordinated thousands of events through my catering business, Willaby's Catering and Event Design, and my passion for coordinating has only grown over the years. This passion led to wanting to branch out and start a company specific to event coordination. Even after 21 years in the business, I still love what I do and cry when I send the bride down the aisle.

I want to help people realize their vision, regardless of whether or not they utilize my catering business. By branching out and having an event coordination company, I feel that I will be able to reach and help more people. I love destination weddings, and am looking forward to two Hawaii and two Eastern Oregon weddings in 2015!

When I'm not working on planning a wedding or cooking up some food, I enjoy traveling and spending time with my family. I've been happily married to Scott for four years, and am a proud mamma to three sons and have been blessed with two step-daughters. I also enjoy traveling in our 5th wheel as much as possible, playing with my three dogs and one cat, and spending quality time with my amazing family and friends!

2 comments:

  1. It is really nice to meet you jean. After going through all your blog I think it is a great idea to take help from you in my hunt of Wedding location in Chicago. I hope I am not bothering you with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a wedding planner isn’t very easy at all, since it requires a lot of coordination with different people at the same time. It’s very nice to know that you are very passionate about what you do. Those who do are the ones who take pride in the quality of work, and will not settle for anything less. Thanks for sharing!


    Ella Williams @ BNI London

    ReplyDelete