December 29, 2009

Featured Vendor of December - Honeysuckle Photography

<-----Meet Maggie of Honeysuckle Photography! I've worked with her a few times, and I can't say enough great things about her! I'm truly amazed with her talent to capture all the special moments of the day and the emotion between the couple and their families! Just take a look at some of my favorite pictures! I would have posted more pictures, but there are just too many that I love!
Here is some info about Maggie and Honeysuckle:

Introduction

"Hello, my name is Maggie. I have been passionate about art since I was too young to remember. I still have a soft spot in my heart for Thursdays. It was the day we had art class in elementary school. I have gone through many stages with my art from drawing and painting, to graphic design. In college, I finally found my true passion in photography. I started helping some college friends that were getting married and before I knew it, word had spread and I was running my own wedding photography business! That was back in 2004, and since then I have been fortunate enough to continue doing what I love in my life. I have photographed over 100 weddings and just when I think I have seen it all, I rediscover how diverse every couple is and how uniquely every wedding day unfolds. I love working with people and documenting such important moments in their lives. This truly is a dream job for me."



Style

"At Honeysuckle, we treat every wedding as a unique event. However your day unfolds, we will be there to document it, not to interfere with it. We want to show your love as it is. If you are silly, then we will capture your laughter. If you are emotional, then we will photograph your tears. Nobody fits into a formula. We work hard to get to know you as a couple so that when you see your photos, they look like your wedding as you lived it."

Investment & Travel

"All of our wedding packages come with an engagement shoot and a full day of wedding coverage with two photographers. We also include a disc of all the high resolution files in all of our wedding packages. Album options are also available." On an additional note, as Maggie and I have discussed numerous times, photographs capture the memories for you to reflect on for generations to come. This is one of the many reasons why I recommend Maggie! When you look back on these pictures, show your children and grandchildren, how awesome would it be to be able to remember, re-live, and re-feel all of those moments, emotions, and love!

"I absolutely love to travel and am open to going anywhere to photograph a wedding or any other project. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have a wedding planned outside of Portland, I would love to hear more about your plans!"

More than Weddings!

Maggie of Honeysuckle doesn't just do weddings! In addition to engagement shoots and weddings, she also does photography for models, family portraits, senior photos, birthdays, anniversary parties, proposals, maternity and newborns, you name it! As she said, this is truly her dream job and her passion for photography shows! Check out Honeysuckle's website! She books early, so contact her soon!

Photo of Maggie by Jessica Hill Photography with make-up by Jennifer Walker of Face Body Beauty

All other photos are by Honeysuckle Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment