December 13, 2009

Jaime & Emilie's Review ~ 10.11.2009

"Ashley did a phenomenal job at our wedding! I was a DIY bride and figured I was only going to get married once so I wanted to add my own personal touch to every aspect possible. When I started planning our wedding I didn't think I'd need any help, but was I wrong! Our wedding day would have been a lot more stressful and much less organized if Ashley wouldn't have been coordinating. Ashley was a major contributor, actually the key contributor, to our wedding day being so wonderful! She set up our entire reception site and it was gorgeous! I had given her the centerpieces for the tables but hadn't really considered any decor for the actual venue. She was great, and even covered up an ugly painting with matching fabric and some extra centerpieces to make a gorgeous backdrop for our head table! She says she's all about the details...she's right and she nailed it!

I am so thankful to have had Ashley that day. I can't express enough gratitude for the wonderful job she did and how easy she made it for my husband and I. She was always so calm and collected; she was able to think quickly to find a resolve for whatever problem arose. Everyone was able to enjoy our beautiful reception thanks to Ashley's hard work and attention to detail! My parents could not stop raving the next day about how wonderful it was that they were able to dance, relax, and visit the night away.

Ashley is very talented and efficient. I highly recommend her for every bride regardless of your budget and the services you want. She is very flexible and is there to help with everything from booking vendors and putting everything together for you to simply being there "the day of" to make sure everything you planned runs smoothly. She works around what you want and pays attention to all the details. That's really what makes her shine in this business! Considering all of the people I worked with on our wedding, Ashley was the best!"

~Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment