January 7, 2011

2010 - A Year in Review

Where to begin!? 2010 was an amazing year for Stargazer Weddings and all of our brides - they got married! We were so blessed with the clients we had, the weddings we were a part of, and all the memories that were made along the way. A HUGE thank you to our brides, grooms, and their friends and families - it was an honor to work for you and help you on your wedding day! One of our favorite parts of what we do is being able to see the love and joy throughout the day - and there was a LOT of love and joy in 2010!

Another HUGE thank you to the wonderful vendors we had the opportunity to work with in 2010! Working with such great wedding professionals not only makes things easier for us, but allows for their expertise to shine through and make the weddings just as the couples envisioned! Here is a list of the venues and vendors we worked with in 2010! These are in no particular order - I just wanted to say an extra thank you to everyone and I hope to work with you again! (If there is no link - that means they don't have a website, but I know how to contact them)!





Hair and Makeup: Face Body Beauty and Austie Eckley.




Stargazer Weddings was also able to help with the 1st annual Summer Lovin' Workshop! Melissa and I had SO much fun working with the Click Chicks - an AMAZING, collaborative group of individual photographers! A lot of vendors came together to make this all possible! Another huge thank you to the couples that volunteered for the photo-shoot - without you it wouldn't have been possible! Click here to check out the blog post and links to all of the vendors! An EXTRA big thank you to Melanie of Melanie Jade Photography for hosting and being the main inspiration - you were great to work with! This was such a fun project and I really look forward to more photo-shoots this year! Thank you again to everyone for making 2010 such a memorable year!

3 comments:

  1. I hope I get to work with you this year! I've recommended you to a couple of brides, I don't know why they don't believe me when I tell them how much they need a wedding planner. That is my only regret about my wedding because I saw my mom maybe twice that day. Best of luck for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erica! I hope I get to work with you as well - and thank you for recommending me! I really appreciate it! Best of luck to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well writing and great post. Thanks for sharing with us. Clipping Expert Asia provides the best high-quality color correction service at a competitive price.

    ReplyDelete