April 25, 2010

Love Story: Kristen & Brandon

How They Met

"We met at a professional conference in California - not somewhere you would consider being a 'romantic' location - about 3 years ago. I was in my last year of graduate school with a job in Nebraska on the Horizon. Brandon was in the middle of graduate school in Seattle. We were introduced by a mutual friend early during the conference, but didn't really talk at length until the last night of the meeting. Late that night, Brandon asked me for my e-mail address. He contacted me shortly after the conference, and we have been together, flying across the the country to see each other, since then!"




Photos by I and M Photo

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to work with you Ashley! I am also grateful that you put a link to the photographer here - they are NOT the same company I was referring to when we spoke! Now I'm even more excited as these guys seems to really have an artistic eye for weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley!

    We're looking forward to working with in a couple months!

    Ian and Maalaea
    iandmphoto.com

    ReplyDelete