September 3, 2012

Jace and Lacey's Review ~ 7.23.2011

Ashley was super helpful when we were planning our wedding, even though I live in Wisconsin. She and I had emailed one another back and forth plenty of times sharing ideas, and we also had conversations over the phone. When it came time to actually meeting, two days before our wedding, she helped with everything I needed help with. She ran to the stores buying some last minute decorations for us, helped me with decorating, and also gave me advice for our wedding planning. Her ideas and advice became so comforting to me. When it came to the day-of, she became our life saver! She did everything for such as lacing my dress, driving me to my husband to get pictures taken, and even getting all the guys ready for the ceremony. I honestly don't know what I would have done without Ashley, especially on the day-of. I know I couldn't have done this alone. I would recommend Ashley to anyone!

Photo by James Stokes Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment