September 2, 2012

Ryan and Ruby's Review ~ 7.20.2011

Ashley of Stargazer Weddings was a true gem! Us brides and husbands-to-be spend so much time, money, and energy into planning the details we want, why not have Ashley deal with the things we don't want to deal with right? We kept hearing couples tell us they regret not hiring two types of vendors: a videographer and a rehearsal/wedding day-of coordinator. We did both! We are so grateful we did, no regrets! What I'm most grateful for is that we hired the right person, Ashley! I interviewed her and another team. I knew Ashley had the job after she spoke to me for about 5 minutes. She is detail oriented, responsive, organized, caring, and energetic! What I love most about Ashley is that she is reliable and not even close to burnt out. Her enthusiasm inspires me! Not only is she affordable, she offers top quality service!
 
Photo by Ambient Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment