January 24, 2012

Jon and D'Laura's Review ~ 6.18.2011

"Ashley Lacer was an amazing wedding planner! She really listened to my vision for my wedding and helped me to find the right vendors for me.

Ashley was also considerate of my budget, which was really important to me and my finance. Ashley went above and beyond in the last couple of days before the wedding, including picking up the dance floor and my wedding dress! She was very helpful on the day to make sure things flowed smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

I would recommend her to any and every bride. Ashley's dedication to making your day special is incredible and, without her support, I wouldn't have had my perfect day. She is a special wedding planner and any bride would be lucky to have her!" ~ D'Laura





Photos by I and M Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment