January 9, 2012

Mike and Stacy's Review ~ 5.28.2011

"Our wedding day was absolutely amazing!! From the wonderful vendors that we were blessed to work with to the seamless timeline of the days events, Ashley and Melissa made our perfect day come to life.

When my husband and I got engaged one of my first phone calls was to Ashley, my best friend, matron of honor, and go to person for all things wedding related. I think she was almost as excited as I was!! Her recommendations for vendors were always on point and never disappointed. She was there to help with anything and everything. I couldn't imagine our special day with out her :) Melissa was also fantastic to work with and took care of all of our "day-of" preparations. If there was a problem or mishap on our wedding day no one knew it because she was there taking care of everything.

They made it easy for my husband, myself, and both of our families to relax and just enjoy the day. They are great to work with and I couldn't thank them enough for all of their help!" ~ Stacy

Photo by 5th and 59th Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment