January 27, 2012

Oregon Bride Magazine Best of 2011

Ok - this blog post is WAY overdue! You may have seen the great news on our Facebook page - but we wanted to write about it on here as well! This past summer we went up to Portland for the Oregon Bride Magazine's Best of 2011 award ceremony - and I'm SO honored to announce that Stargazer Weddings won in TWO categories! We won "Best Day-of-Coordinator" and "Best Planner" in the Willamette Valley! We truly worked with some amazing vendors and clients this past year, and I can not say thank you enough to everyone that voted! I can't express how much I appreciate all of the love and support over the years as Stargazer Weddings continues to grow!

We had a great time at the event, and I enjoyed hanging out with some of my favorite vendors - most of which were also honored that evening for being the "Best of 2011" or being in the top 3! To all my fellow vendors - congratulations, you deserve it! It was great to see all of your hard work over the year recognized and appreciated by clients and fellow vendors! I enjoyed working with you this past year, and am looking forward to working with you again during 2012!


I started this business because I truly have a passion for helping couples and their family, friends, and guests enjoy the wedding day stress free. You spend so much time planning, anticipating, and waiting for "your day" to get here - that everyone should be able to actually enjoy it - not be worrying about all the details! I did not have a coordinator at my own wedding - and it's the one thing I would have done differently! If you'd like to read all about how Stargazer Weddings got started or the meaning behind the name, click the highlighted links!


Time sure has flown by fast - and it's already time to vote for Oregon Bride Magazine's Best of 2012! If you think we're deserving of these awards again, please head over to Oregon Bride Magazine and VOTE! (Be sure to select the Willamette Valley ballot, and you need to vote in at least 6 categories for your vote to count. You're allowed to vote once per email address and voting closes March 1st). Again, thank you everyone for all of your support through the years - we're looking forward to our 2012 season and continuing to "let your details shine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment