August 5, 2009

Behind the Name

I believe that every wedding should have personal and meaningful details. So when I was deciding on a name for my business, I couldn't pick just anything! I chose Stargazer Weddings because the Stargazer Lily was the first and most frequent flower that my husband has given me over the years. We had Stargazer Lilies at our wedding, and our florist even put a single flower between our seats on the head table the night of the wedding. I didn't ask her to, she just knew that it would make our wedding that much more meaningful to us.

I want to help you create ideas and find vendors and venues that reflect your personality and dreams...all on your budget (no matter how big or small)! Whether you need my assistance every step of the way or just making sure all of your plans run smoothly the day of...I'm here to help you have a wedding to remember and enjoy stress-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment