August 21, 2009

A Heartfelt Thank You

There are so many rewarding things about my job: seeing nothing but smiles because the wedding couple can just relax and enjoy their day, working with amazing vendors, seeing parts of Oregon that I otherwise wouldn't see...and the list could go on an on. However, the most fulfilling part is when the wedding is over and I know that I helped make their dream wedding come true.

I came home two days ago to find a beautiful bouquet of flowers on my front porch. I was trying to remember if there was something important that day/week...but I couldn't think of a single thing. Maybe it was delivered to the wrong address? Nope, it had my name on it...The card that came with it said "We can't thank you enough for helping us with our wedding!" It was from Matt and Ashley! I helped coordinate/direct their wedding the day of on August 1st, 2009. Their kind gesture truly touched my heart and made me appreciate that I am able to help wedding couples and their families so they can just enjoy each other and the wedding. I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment