August 6, 2009

Travis & Krista's Review ~ 6.29.2007

"Travis and I got engaged in August of 2006. I was making plans right away and being a type "A" personality thought that I could handle it all. Well, I quickly learned that to make that perfect day go smoothly I needed help. I wanted to enjoy my wedding day and not have to show the caterer where to set up, point out the spots that flowers needed to be placed or handle a million other details. That's when I asked my very good friend Ashley to be my coordinator. I knew that she had intense attention to detail and an eye for what looks good. She is also extremely organized, flexible and works faultlessly under pressure. There was no one else I wanted to handle my big day besides Ashley. And indeed my wedding day was fabulous and I owe it all to Ashley. I was able to relax and enjoy the celebration while she took care of the normal details and a few mishaps. I am so glad that Ashley was there coordinating my wedding. Thanks Ashley!"

~ Travis and Krista

Photo by Honeysuckle Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment