August 24, 2009

A "Friendly" Review ~ 8.15.2009 Wedding

I had the pleasure of working with Holly, a close family friend of Margaret, at Charlie and Margaret's wedding in Bly on 8-15-2009. She helped me get the arch ready just as Margaret had envisioned as I tended to other tasks. The arch was made by hand by the groom and had the natural country look that matched the rest of the wedding.

"Troy, the girls, and I sure enjoyed meeting you and working with you! I just wanted to let you know again how much your coordinating efforts (with a smile on your face!) were appreciated. We were impressed with your commitment to the bride to try to make all of her wishes possible for a special wedding day! Your energetic, yet calming spirit, led to a wonderful day for all! Thanks again for all that you did! I know Margaret must appreciate you very much as well."

~ Holly Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment