August 18, 2009

Charlie & Margaret's Review ~ 9.15.2009

"When Charlie proposed I went straight to planning before we had even set a date. We spent a lot of time planning and researching during the year leading up to our wedding, and I wanted to make sure that it all turned out perfect. As the day got closer I knew I was going to need help since I was having it states away from my home base. Its hard to have everything lined up when you yourself have to travel to your wedding. My bridal party was coming early to help get things all ready and take care of any last minute things we might need. I soon realized they wouldn't be able to take care of all the last minute details that happen the day of, as they would need to be ready to go down the aisle, take pictures, etc.

I was overjoyed to get the help of Ashley to be the director of all the needs on my wedding day. She came fully prepared with a list of questions for us to make sure she could get every last detail in place while we were finishing what we needed to do. Her attention to detail and willingness to adjust with my changing ideas helped to get everything done and looking better than I could have expected, especially when it hit crunch time. Her cool, collected attitude came across with a smile making her very approachable for those needing direction, as well as helping friends and family. Her drive to help me have the wedding of my dreams was clear with her every move...Now that its all said and done, I look back and know that we couldn't have pulled it all off with out her amazing help on our wedding day."

~ Charlie & Margaret
Photo by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment